EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVS and Evolution

+6
WANTED
community lurker
EPSubiegodfather
BoostHard
slmds2k
10Wrex
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SVS and Evolution  - Page 4 Empty Re: SVS and Evolution

Post by ER04STi Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Hahah enjoyed reading this xD well im still new to the subie scene & im barely gonna get my car tuned after a couple of bolt ons. I am going to be taking it to svs to get that done so hope i have the same experience as terrance with no problems what so ever. Cant really talk S*** about a shop because of "rumors" i have heard, so im jst gonna take a chance & let eric take care of my subie.
ER04STi
ER04STi
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down

SVS and Evolution  - Page 4 Empty the F*** who ya called an idiot

Post by machine 69 Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 am

My name is levi stewart and yeaah im not scared to tell you my name but im the one that had the apex silver evo 8 mr. I personally dropped 6k down for a 2.3 stroker block. And received a stock block back from the shop that supposedly stroked it out i will give you my phone number call me i can provide the pictures with serial numbers
. I even showed eric the websites typed in the serial number where it said atock stroke only he swears its a stroker motor . The guys at AMS looked at my car told me its still a stock motor. Showed my car at a car show with them advertised it as a 2.3 only to find out its still a stock motor. I invested over 40000 grand in that car had the finest parts APEXI RX6 P20 turbo 7k turbo they used in japan on time attack cars. Car comes back from arizona with only 300 to the wheels car came in the shop with 380 on the stock block. Any body that wants to talk S*** about me and call me an idiot. Here is my number 931 302 8406. I will send the pictures to prove it. He had my parts all over the shop i think he would treat a car better than that.Also they made me pay for a throttle positioning sensor they broke.F*** THEM MOTHER F*** I WILL NEVER GO TO A SHOP WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE CROOKED AS SVS F*** ERIC

machine 69

Back to top Go down

SVS and Evolution  - Page 4 Empty be carefull

Post by machine 69 Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 am

He is gonna max you out on power subies can only hold 350whp safely. Then he going to tell you to get a gt 35 to get over 400 on the stock block ask terrance caad i know for a fact terrance aint making big power.

machine 69

Back to top Go down

SVS and Evolution  - Page 4 Empty Re: SVS and Evolution

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4