EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealership get's caught abusing new Camaro

4 posters

Go down

Dealership get's caught abusing new Camaro Empty Dealership get's caught abusing new Camaro

Post by WANTED Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:31 am

This is bullshit. I don't care what kind of car you have. When a dealership pulls this and fails to do anything about it, it should come to light. Let's get this out and make them famous.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254111
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Dealership get's caught abusing new Camaro Empty Re: Dealership get's caught abusing new Camaro

Post by WANTED Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 am

WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Dealership get's caught abusing new Camaro Empty Re: Dealership get's caught abusing new Camaro

Post by STi2eNvy Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Wow I would be pissed. That's a good idea what he did though, if I have a car with a warranty or ever take a car into the dealership im gonna do the same thing. I mean damn, I get my car washed and they can't drive it 10 feet to the spot where they drive it without trying to rev up the engine a bit.
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Well, the good news that according to the article, the dealership did in fact buy the car back. Definite win!!!!!!!!
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz2.5 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:41 am

Crazy. Makes you wonder how much that actually happens. Sucks that the video was taken down on the camaro website.
Chaz2.5
Chaz2.5
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:07 pm

It was probably part of the settlement agreement.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz2.5 Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:11 pm

True.
Chaz2.5
Chaz2.5
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Lane Bully Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Did everyone read all the comments ? Someone posted that the clunk is normal in that model and posted a link but still. We take our cars to a dealer because they are the subject matter expert and No one should ever have the right to do this to someones else car. Everyone knows that its material things but this is the above and beyond case where someone would definitely get hurt.
Left Lane Bully
Left Lane Bully
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum