EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Evos for photoshoot...yes again!

2 posters

Go down

Need Evos for photoshoot...yes again!  Empty Need Evos for photoshoot...yes again!

Post by Whiteblur Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Last year I tried doing a photo shoot and had a VERY good turn out of EVOs there but ultimately the photographer failed me and the shoot and I received no pics. However another photographer would like to reattempt this shoot.

If you can spare an hour over a weekday afternoon I am looking for EVOs of all different colors. This time for sure you will receive a copy of the pics you can get off FB and for some places ill be making posters which you can buy if you want.

@9!'clipseDOHC I would ask you but I've asked you so many times I didn't want to have to ask AGAIN.
Whiteblur
Whiteblur
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Need Evos for photoshoot...yes again!  Empty Re: Need Evos for photoshoot...yes again!

Post by 9!'clipseDOHC Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Let me know the date/location you have planned and I'll see what I can do!
9!'clipseDOHC
9!'clipseDOHC
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Need Evos for photoshoot...yes again!  Empty Re: Need Evos for photoshoot...yes again!

Post by Whiteblur Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 pm

@9! are you sure? I know you are busy with everything. If you and duncan came out again that would be sweet. I'll try to get one of those shirts before hand.
Whiteblur
Whiteblur
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down