EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to el paso

3 posters

Go down

New to el paso Empty New to el paso

Post by BlueSuub Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Hey Everyone! My name is Ben and my wife Jenna and I have an absolute stock 10' WRX. We absolutely love the car! This is Jenna's daily driver so no mods "yet." We have a 12 year old son and are fairly new to the El Paso area. We are stationed at Fort Bliss and love the area so far. We look forward to meeting everyone and getting out on some of the meet ups- Sorry we haven't had the opportunity to make it to an event yet, but keep inviting us and we'll get to one soon.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/17/43/86/06/suub12.jpg
BlueSuub
BlueSuub
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

New to el paso Empty Re: New to el paso

Post by STi2eNvy Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 am

Hey welcome to EPAWD! We had a meet today (Saturday) but not as much of a turnout as a lot of our past meets due to the horrible weather. We did see a blue WRX drive by but didnt have the rear spoiler like yours. You should make it out one of these days. Lots of people bring their wives/kids.
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OldSchoolAce08 Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Nice car, looks familiar. Smile
OldSchoolAce08
OldSchoolAce08
AWD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSuub Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Haha Andy! there is a striking resemblance! Yeah Donald, sorry that we missed this last meeting, with the weather being so crappy we stayed in and watched some movies! I hope you guys had a good time and hopefully we can make the next one!
BlueSuub
BlueSuub
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by STi2eNvy Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:48 pm

BlueSuub wrote:Haha Andy! there is a striking resemblance! Yeah Donald, sorry that we missed this last meeting, with the weather being so crappy we stayed in and watched some movies! I hope you guys had a good time and hopefully we can make the next one!

Hey its fine, we had less than ten people this time due to the weather. Everyone says they will be back out at the next one though so hopefully the weather is amazing for Saturday!
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down