EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a shop...

+2
10Wrex
STi2eNvy
6 posters

Go down

Not a shop... Empty Not a shop...

Post by STi2eNvy Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:14 am

However!

I had my 2005 Subaru STi's engine rebuilt recently by Rego. He is offering to build or rebuild subaru and mitsubishi engines at a very good price, and has built plenty of the Subaru engines here in El Paso. His work is outstanding, and although at some times I got frustrated because he would tell me something needs to be replaced, I now realize that he was just looking out for me to make sure that once he completed my build that my engine would be perfect! The build is amazing and I have had no issues whatsoever. If you are in the market to get your engine built now or in the near future please let me know and I can get you in contact with him. I'm sure you will not be disappointed with his work!
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Not a shop... Empty Re: Not a shop...

Post by 10Wrex Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 am

for engine building he is pretty good at it. My friend went there with a broken engine, got it replaced by him and it broke again because of something that was over looked. Not his fault by any means, but when we brought it up to him he said it wasent his problem and washed his hands clean of it blaming my friend for getting a leak down test from another person and that there's nothing he can do. Other than this one hiccup he's a pretty cool guy, and ive seen stuff he's put out.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by sgsoldie Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 am

Reggo is really good with stis hes go a buddy joel who works on my evo who is really good with the cars and is willing to help you meet your goals. They both work together alot but joel is easier to get ahold of cuz he only works on ppls cars at his house.

sgsoldie

Back to top Go down

Post by EPSubiegodfather Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 pm

10Wrex wrote:for engine building he is pretty good at it. My friend went there with a broken engine, got it replaced by him and it broke again because of something that was over looked. Not his fault by any means, but when we brought it up to him he said it wasent his problem and washed his hands clean of it blaming my friend for getting a leak down test from another person and that there's nothing he can do. Other than this one hiccup he's a pretty cool guy, and ive seen stuff he's put out.

I was involved in the process and ended up picking up the pieces, building the car, having it tuned and sending him back home with his car plus some cash in his pocket.

Nothing was overlooked, he installed a new zero mile short block then had another shop charge him to install a cobb of th shelf map that was nor even for his mods so the car was running lean and fried the pistons. (I still have his pistons at my house in my wall of fail parts and delusions no no as I like to call it)

EPSubiegodfather
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by EPSubiegodfather Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Stupid IPhone autocorrect strikes again. Lol

Glad all worked out for you In the end Donald and more glad your car is running again.....don't forget who took you to Rigo in the first place Wink

EPSubiegodfather
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by STi2eNvy Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 pm

EPSubiegodfather wrote:Stupid IPhone autocorrect strikes again. Lol

Glad all worked out for you In the end Donald and more glad your car is running again.....don't forget who took you to Rigo in the first place Wink

Lol I know definitely glad you sent me his direction. He always helps me out with ANY issues I have on my car. Definitely nice to have somebody like him in the area who actually cares to help people out! Thanks again and I sure am glad my car is up and running too!
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Silver STi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm

i think i need to rebuild my engine! at least the timing but how much will it be!? tongue
Le Silver STi
Le Silver STi
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz2.5 Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 pm

.... are you talking about replacing the timing belt?
Chaz2.5
Chaz2.5
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Silver STi Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:54 am

yeah replacing the timing belt! is it expensive?
Le Silver STi
Le Silver STi
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz2.5 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Yep! You're looking at upwards of high $200-low$300 for the parts alone. Then add labor costs you're looking at $700ish give or take. There are tutorials on nasioc that give a very thorough step by step so you can do it yourself.
Chaz2.5
Chaz2.5
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Silver STi Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:23 pm

i dont whant to mess with my engine.-. ill let the pros do it!
Le Silver STi
Le Silver STi
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by STi2eNvy Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:17 pm

le blue wrx wrote:i dont whant to mess with my engine.-. ill let the pros do it!

WHy do you think the timing belt needs to be replaced? And replacing a timing belt isnt rebuilding your engine lol. Anyways, you could speak with Colton (Fallen_Hero08…. I think thats his name, look at the members list he has a blue 03 WRX). He replaced his timing belt a couple weekends ago at Joaquins house.
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRACK FAMOUS Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 am

my car was acting up, left it to rego for about 2 days and bam it was running 100% this guy is pretty legit about knowing his stuff and is dam friendly too,
TRACK FAMOUS
TRACK FAMOUS
AWD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down