EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evo Photoshoot at AutoX on Saturday, October 20th

+2
evo my evo
9!'clipseDOHC
6 posters

Go down

Evo Photoshoot at AutoX on Saturday, October 20th Empty Evo Photoshoot at AutoX on Saturday, October 20th

Post by 9!'clipseDOHC Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Our next event is a 2 day event, Saturday and Sunday, October 20th and 21st. Each day is treated as its own event for points but in addition we have a "SOLO Shootout" where the 10 fastest cars over both days are paired up (1 with 10, 2 with 9, etc) and get one final run for a combined time. The team with the lowest combinded time takes the win!

In addition, on October 20th there will be an EVO photoshoot taking place during and after the event for EVOs participating in the AutoX. There will be two professional photgraphers and a model on site. Photos will be submitted to speed shops and magazines. Anybody interested?

This is a great time to come out and give autox a shot on either one or both of the days. We usually have more people at our two day events because it brings in some out of town competitors. The season is almost over, i hope to see you there!
9!'clipseDOHC
9!'clipseDOHC
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Evo Photoshoot at AutoX on Saturday, October 20th Empty Re: Evo Photoshoot at AutoX on Saturday, October 20th

Post by evo my evo Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Im interested more info like
What time
How much
Classes

evo my evo
evo my evo
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down

Evo Photoshoot at AutoX on Saturday, October 20th Empty Re: Evo Photoshoot at AutoX on Saturday, October 20th

Post by Adriano_917 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Im interested too, and a photoshoot for my Evo 8 rs.
Adriano_917
Adriano_917
AWD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 9!'clipseDOHC Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:34 pm

evo my evo wrote:Im interested more info like
What time
How much
Classes
Racing starts at 10am but you should plan to arrive around 8-8:30 to sign in, get tech inspection, walk the course, etc. Cost is $45 dollars for non SCCA members and $35 for Members. Both Days is $65 for non SCCA members and $55 for members.

We only run three classes, Rookies, Tires, and Pro. If this is your first time you will be in the rookies class regardless of the type of car or mods done to it. However your PAX or handicap is based on the type of car and mods done. You will only be competing against other rookies for awards though. The common PAX's for EVO's are:
  • B Stock (.843 PAX) - Aftermarket springs on stock struts, different drop in air filter element, r-comp tires, etc.
  • Street Touring Ultra (.841 PAX) - Springs, struts, coilovers, intake, exhaust, up to 245 width tire, must have cat, stock turbo, stock boost, stock fuel pump, stock intercooler and pipe, street tires with 140 tread wear or higher, etc.
  • A Street Prepared (.863 PAX) - Intercooler, BOV, higher boost, Flywheel, LSD, pulleys, remove sun visors, radio, a/c, r-comp tires, etc.
  • Street Modified (.866 PAX) - Turbo, Wastegate, fuel pumps, cams, remove rear seat, carbon/fg hoods/fenders/trunks, r-comp tires

To make this simple, take an Evo in each of the above classes. They each run the course in exactly 60 seconds. After the PAX is calculated, this is how their times would look:
BS - 50.58
STU - 50.46
ASP - 51.78
SM - 51.96

Here is the link to sign up online. If you select to pay at the event it's a few bucks cheaper.
http://www.MotorsportReg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/C096C35C-FA87-6135-68ED88763D9CB6F2#.UGPP945_efQ
9!'clipseDOHC
9!'clipseDOHC
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by 9!'clipseDOHC Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:59 am

Adriano_917 wrote:Im interested too, and a photoshoot for my Evo 8 rs.
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it too, both the autox and the photoshoot! Any more questions guys?
9!'clipseDOHC
9!'clipseDOHC
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by evo my evo Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:19 am

If I only go one day cause of work and high hopes I get to be 3rd fastest rookie do I still get a prize or I have to go both days?
evo my evo
evo my evo
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post by 9!'clipseDOHC Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 am

evo my evo wrote:If I only go one day cause of work and high hopes I get to be 3rd fastest rookie do I still get a prize or I have to go both days?
Each day is treated as its own separate event for year end points and with that medals will be given each day to the winners in each class. There is first, second, and i believe two class finishers, so even if you only get 4th you should still get a medal. Then there are seperate trophys for the overall winners of the two day shootout.
9!'clipseDOHC
9!'clipseDOHC
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by evo my evo Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:50 pm

O thats cool I requested Saturday off already if I get it ill be there fo sure
evo my evo
evo my evo
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adriano_917 Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am

evo my evo, is that your evo on speedfactory's Facebook gallery ? If it is its F*** dope! Has rich tuned your car, do you use ecuflash with tactrix ?
Adriano_917
Adriano_917
AWD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by evo my evo Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:43 am

Adriano_917 wrote:evo my evo, is that your evo on speedfactory's Facebook gallery ? If it is its F*** dope! Has rich tuned your car, do you use ecuflash with tactrix ?

I just saw the pics that car is pretty sick but thats not mine lol my car is practacly stock , stock turbo, injectors, and no tune yet.

Last edited by evo my evo on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
evo my evo
evo my evo
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post by alloutEVO Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 am

ill try n make it out....
alloutEVO
alloutEVO
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteblur Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:13 am

9!'clipseDOHC Thank you for posting this, I finally found it. It's Belinda from FB.

To everyone else If you refer above I am the one in charge of the Photo shoot happening this Saturday Oct 20th at the AutoX at Cohen stadium at 4:00. I noticed one of you took an interest and I am hoping more can make it out!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll direct you. I am in need of a few more Evos. In one week alone I lost 3 Evos and only have a week to find what took me 5 months. Evo My Evo if you know a few more please see if they can make it too.

Whiteblur
Whiteblur
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by 9!'clipseDOHC Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:46 pm

alloutSTI wrote:ill try n make it out....
Sounds great man! Hope to see you out there!

Whiteblur wrote:9!'clipseDOHC Thank you for posting this, I finally found it. It's Belinda from FB.

To everyone else If you refer above I am the one in charge of the Photo shoot happening this Saturday Oct 20th at the AutoX at Cohen stadium at 4:00. I noticed one of you took an interest and I am hoping more can make it out!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll direct you. I am in need of a few more Evos. In one week alone I lost 3 Evos and only have a week to find what took me 5 months. Evo My Evo if you know a few more please see if they can make it too.

Hey Belinda! Glad you found it! Here is the other thread I posted about it in over on EvolutionM: http://forums.evolutionm.net/south-region/560383-anyone-el-paso-2.html#post10457116

Alright guys, this is just a few days away so here is one final reminder about the EVO photoshoot this Saturday at Cohen Stadium following the AutoX event. If you can't make it for the AutoX but still want to be there for the photoshoot get there at Cohen stadium by 4 or 4:30pm to get ready. If you want to attend the Autox, plan to arrive by 8:30 or 9:00am to get signed up, tech inspection, and walk the course. Hope to see some of you guys there! If you have any questions please ask and either Belinda or I will be able to answer it for you!
9!'clipseDOHC
9!'clipseDOHC
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:49 pm

I'll see if I can make this. I'm kinda feeling the itch to bring the demon out for a little mischief.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteblur Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Thanks!!

Yes if you can't make AutoX or don't want to partake in it then come down for the photoshoot. Your car WILL be featured and you will get a photo if you'd like. I am praying for at least 4 cars there. Maybe there will be a few drive ups.
Whiteblur
Whiteblur
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by evo my evo Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Ill be there taking some evos
evo my evo
evo my evo
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:25 am

Chances are 50/50 If I'll even make the photoshoot. I have so much S*** I have to get done in preparation for my move, which kinda blows.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteblur Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm doing this again! Check the "off topic"
Whiteblur
Whiteblur
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum