EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge Accepted (WANTED's motor build)

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Challenge Accepted (WANTED's motor build) - Page 5 Empty Re: Challenge Accepted (WANTED's motor build)

Post by WANTED Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:45 am

So a bit of a revival of this thread as I've begun working on "Evil" again.

The car has been sitting in my garage for 9 months without me doing much of anything to it, and I'm feeling "the itch" again. What can I say, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on selling her or parting her. That, and I love the allure of being on of the few to be able to call himself an "original owner" as I'm the first owner of this first run car.

So, I'm planning to do something that used to be considered impossible. True Flex fuel on the stock ECU. Also looking to do a longevity mods for my drive train courtesy of TRE. I may or may not also have a few more surprises to throw in as well, as I'm weighing a few options. I am considering a mod or two that may yield more power across the entire powerband.

More to come.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Challenge Accepted (WANTED's motor build) - Page 5 Empty Re: Challenge Accepted (WANTED's motor build)

Post by STi2eNvy Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Awesome, I need to order the flex fuel sensor for my AEM v2 so that I don't have to worry about running my tank as low as possible before switching maps.
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:21 am

I was waiting for a long time for AEM to come through on the FF promise on the V2 for a long time, and even gave strong consideration to the infiniy unit before I went the route I did with the ECU. It was well after that they got their act together at the time.
Don't get me wrong, I loved my Autronic but here is something about the stock ECU that seems to work "better" than standalones. I can't quite put my finger on it. It justs seems to play better with sensors and solenoids.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:20 pm

So as of today, Jon at TRE has made me a happy man. Pics upon delivery o fthe longevity parts.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:10 pm

Wow!!!! What a trip down memory lane. Actually still have this car and am doing more playing. Maybe I'll get bored and post more stuff. Stay tuned to find out 😁
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5