EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im out the game...

3 posters

Go down

im out the game... Empty im out the game...

Post by Siniter.18. Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey guys this is Sinister.wrx had to make a new profile do to other one i lost password
Well anyways i had a blue 2010 wrx hatch gold rims .i had to let it go do to some
Family problems. I will be out the subie game and car scene for a while since my mom got diagnose
With breast cancer and also my wife mom got diagnosed with breast cancer. My wife mom had to go thru surgery . And my mom got it detected just on time. So yea. I dont know what else to put out there but ill be out for a while i wont be able to make it to c&c or shows sorry. Thanks for your time.

Siniter.18.
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

im out the game... Empty Re: im out the game...

Post by Chaz2.5 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Damn! That sucks man! Sorry to hear about the family. My grandmother passed away from breast cancer and my sister-in-laws brother has been diagnosed with Stage 4 lymphoma. He is currently getting ready to go through his 3rd round of chemo after going into remission on two separate occasions. Glad they caught it early with your mom and hopefully the surgery works for your wifes mom. Best of luck to you and your family man.
Chaz2.5
Chaz2.5
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 am

That really sucks. I've gone through this a few times now. Hope it all goes well.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum