EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPT Motorsports

3 posters

Go down

EPT Motorsports Empty EPT Motorsports

Post by subiesforboobies Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:04 pm

This is a very good shop these guys take their time on everything they do and even though they already know what they are doing they make sure to do extra research on every job to ensure to know exactly whats wrong and exactly how to replace it. they are all real down to earth and not pushy they have no problem with u coming and hangin out at the shop and just talking about your car watching them work on it and giving advice on things they think would work well. they are already reasonably priced (much cheaper than other shops i know of) also if you tell them karl recommended you they will give you even a little better deal... keep in mind it cant be super cheap because they do gotta make some sort of money to survive lol i go to these guys for everythin i trust them and know they will not do anything sloppy...if you choose to go to them just give me a call or text at (915) 253-8867 and ill let them know..im sure some of you have a favorite shop already but i ensure ive heard some bad things about al lot of these "top shops" just give them a chance if you can get a good job done cheaper why not save some money? lol ill back these guys 100%
subiesforboobies
subiesforboobies
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

EPT Motorsports Empty Re: EPT Motorsports

Post by slmds2k Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 pm

What kind of work did you have them do?
slmds2k
slmds2k
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by EPT Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 pm

just had help with routine stuff replacing sensors and brakes and stuff but i know a lot of people who have had major work done with them and are very happy with the results... like i said in the post these are some good guys who take their time to ensure they do a good job

EPT

Back to top Go down

Post by subiesforboobies Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 pm

EPT wrote:just had help with routine stuff replacing sensors and brakes and stuff but i know a lot of people who have had major work done with them and are very happy with the results... like i said in the post these are some good guys who take their time to ensure they do a good job
my bad that was me i forgot to log in lol
subiesforboobies
subiesforboobies
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by subywhat Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm

matt up there is a great guy! doesnt fool you around! decent shop too its olny getting better and better everytime i go

subywhat

Back to top Go down

Post by STi2eNvy Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Who didn't sign in lol?
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EPT Motorsports Empty BS

Post by eptmotorsports suck Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:46 am

This shop sucks balls, all they ever do is party and smoke grass!!

eptmotorsports suck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum