EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everybody, Welcome to EPAWD!

2 posters

Go down

Hey Everybody, Welcome to EPAWD! Empty Hey Everybody, Welcome to EPAWD!

Post by STi2eNvy Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 am

Cool Hey everybody, as most of you know my name is Donald and I am the creator of EPAWD or El Paso All Wheel Drive. Hopefully, with the use of this forum as well as any representing decals/shirts we may have made in the near future we can grow our group to get car enthusiasts from El Paso to come out and enjoy each others company and go out for cruises, dinner meets, etc. I don't want to limit the group to just All Wheel Drive vehicles but obviously that is what our primary focus is going to be. Well I can't wait to get to know all of you and have fun cruising around and attending meets/shows in the local area. The car scene seems dead here so hopefully this will give it a little life.

Btw, Please be sure when you introduce yourself to add a picture of your car so we can recognize you at meets easier and add an avatar for your profile. Thanks!!

Very Happy Donald

[url=Hey Everybody, Welcome to EPAWD! DSC_0029

Last edited by STi2eNvy on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Image of Car)
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody, Welcome to EPAWD! Empty Re: Hey Everybody, Welcome to EPAWD!

Post by ER04STi Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Nice! Looks clean, pretty badass location also lol
ER04STi
ER04STi
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down