EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Step: Admitting theres a Problem

3 posters

Go down

The First Step: Admitting theres a Problem Empty The First Step: Admitting theres a Problem

Post by DirtyWRX Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Suspect Hi everyone. My name is Dana Balch. Im from the New England, Im a Subie Newbie. And I have a problem...... Im a Subie Addict and have been for the past 9 months. Sometimes I find myself driving way over the speed limit, racing any car who passes me, I staying up way too late at night reading forums/researching upgrades/looking at pics, I blow lots of hard earned money on parts just to satisfy my fix for more power, And when i dont get my fix... I either inflict pain upon myself while working on other cars. Or by polishing my interior until my fingers are numb!!! Im in need of a support group. Is EPawd the place for me?

LOL OH im not done yet, Just taking a break to come up with more stuff lol. This forum is gonna be sweeeeeeet!

The First Step: Admitting theres a Problem My_sub11
DirtyWRX
DirtyWRX
AWD JEDI

Back to top Go down

The First Step: Admitting theres a Problem Empty Re: The First Step: Admitting theres a Problem

Post by Chriistiina17 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:33 pm

LMAO we got to you this time didnt we? lol! jk This car would look so good in a flat gray! Nice picture! afro
Chriistiina17
Chriistiina17
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

The First Step: Admitting theres a Problem Empty Re: The First Step: Admitting theres a Problem

Post by 10Wrex Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 pm

I think I may have that same issue as you...ive had a Subie since April 2010. That itch never goes away ): and I've had 3 subies total....
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down