EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wing less trunk,Bugeye tail lights, bumper and turbosmart trumpet

3 posters

Go down

Wing less trunk,Bugeye tail lights, bumper and turbosmart trumpet Empty Wing less trunk,Bugeye tail lights, bumper and turbosmart trumpet

Post by NoBS Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 am

Looking to change the rear of my wrx so I'm looking for the bug eye tail lights, rear bumper, and winless trunk also, I have a turbosmart dual port bpv but I'm missing the trumpet or horn I don't know what it's called it the type that bolts on, has four bolts not the screw on type

Thanks
NoBS
NoBS
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Wing less trunk,Bugeye tail lights, bumper and turbosmart trumpet Empty Re: Wing less trunk,Bugeye tail lights, bumper and turbosmart trumpet

Post by STi2eNvy Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Hey, Today Joaquin and Alvina are going to be taking her 04 05 tails and putting them on Joaquins WRX so he will have his bugeye tails available.
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wing less trunk,Bugeye tail lights, bumper and turbosmart trumpet Empty Re: Wing less trunk,Bugeye tail lights, bumper and turbosmart trumpet

Post by NoBS Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 pm

What's joaquins user name? So I can send him a message, I thought that the rear bumper was needed to change the taillights to the 04 05 style
NoBS
NoBS
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by STi2eNvy Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 pm

No, you dont have to change the rear bumper, theres just no notch in the bumper of the 02 03 for the newer tails, still fit though. I know of another guy who has his 02 03 tails for sale as well for pretty cheap I am sure if Joaquin doesnt wanna sell his.

Joaquins user name is meanjoaquin i believe.
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz2.5 Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm confused... why change out your rear bumper and tails for the 02-03 ones when the 04-05 wrx ones look better?
Chaz2.5
Chaz2.5
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down