EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not local/speed shop but still want to vent!!

3 posters

Go down

Not local/speed shop but still want to vent!! Empty Not local/speed shop but still want to vent!!

Post by OldSchoolAce08 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Not sure how many of you guys are into mini-truckin' but I like pretty much ALL sorts of genres of car modification whether that be lowriders, muscle cars, mini-trucks, euros, tuners(whatever the F*** you wanna call us). So right before I bought the Subie, I had a 1988 Nissan D21 (Hardbody). I had it slammed with blocks in the back and the torsion bars cranked down in the front. Long story short, I wanted to shave it so I started ordering stuff from Grant Kustoms (supposed to be very good quality, customer service, etc.). I ordered my roll pan and tail gate handle relocator with the shave plate back in SEPTEMBER. They sent me the roll pan within the month but didn't tell me until about a couple weeks later that the tail gate handle relocator was on back order. Now I know they make everything in house and they are very skilled with metal, they are making a widebody kit for the new Challenger for Christ's sake, but when I asked them how long the backorder was, they never got back to me. I had pretty much forgotten about it since I sold the truck until I was looking through my email and found the receipt for it and thought hey I could get a refund for this ($60). I called them pretty much every day, wrote them emails, wrote them on Facebok, and never got ANYTHING back from them. I was reading a mini-truckin' magazine and saw an add and it re-jogged my memory so I wrote them this

"I have have tried calling, emailing, and even writing you guys on Facebook with NOTHING back from you guys. You guys are really starting to piss me off, I ordered a tail gate handle filler back in September and I still don't have it. I asked for a refund and you guys have NOT gotten back to me. The worst F*** customer service I have ever dealt with dealt with in my life. And no I don't want any F*** store credit, I want my money returned to my bank account, I don't even own the truck anymore."

their reply:

"Our office hours are Mon threw fri, 7am to 11am and 12pm to 3:30pm PST. Your e-mail does not include an order number and there are not orders under the name “Andy Amis”. We are very busy and we do not have time to try to make heads or tails of your e-mail since it is lacking in critical information.
I will say this:1) if you order was a standard version of a stocking item (not customized with angled and or “on the side” lic box, LED’s installed, and so on. 2) the order was placed directly threw us (not threw a “Retailer”). 3) you have a copy of your receipt and it is dated no more than 30 days ago. You can return the product for a refund of the items cost not including shipping, less 25% as the website states."

As if it mattered what time I called them or emailed them, they never answered back. This bitch ass nigga is telling me my receipt to return it must be within the last 30 days. I NEVER RECEIVED IT TO F*** RETURN IT.

Sorry for writing so much, if you actually sat through and read it all, just tell your mini-truckin' friends that the people at Grant Kustoms are very bad people to deal with and will only contact you if you use mild aggression. Evil or Very Mad
OldSchoolAce08
OldSchoolAce08
AWD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Not local/speed shop but still want to vent!! Empty Re: Not local/speed shop but still want to vent!!

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:05 pm

That is a fairly bullshit response. Forward them the electronic receipt and reiterate that you want your money vs the product they failed to send and seemed to have forgotten about. Worst case scenario, tell them to at least send your part they still owe you.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Not local/speed shop but still want to vent!! Empty Re: Not local/speed shop but still want to vent!!

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Never had this issue as far as vehicle related stuff. But I can see how you'd be pissed off. I got that heated over An All Shall Perish hoody, assholes never got me a refund or my hoody. So I just download all their CDs. The response you got seemed borderline trolling lol
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by OldSchoolAce08 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Yeah I at least want the part! The fact I have to wait 7+ months to get an 8"x4" plate with holes drilled in it is f*cking ridiculous!

And I do think he was borderline trolling, I emailed him back today so depending what he says, I might have to give these asshats a call and have a heated discussion with them.

I couldn't care less about $60 that I spent half a year ago, I probably spent more on candy in the last month, but it's the principal that I paid for a service that I never received.
OldSchoolAce08
OldSchoolAce08
AWD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 am

Understandable. I've went to feat lengths and yelled at people over less than 60 bucks for services or parts. Just flipped out on discount tires for 20 bucks a couple days ago cause they didn't reset my TPMS sensors right for my new tires. Turns out the retard that did it forgot to do the last part. He said it'll turn off after a lite driving which has happend before so I trusted him. Over a week later it was still on. The other guy fixed it in less than 5 mins -_-
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down