EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never bought from them , but this one is definitely worth sharing.

3 posters

Go down

Never bought from them , but this one is definitely worth sharing. Empty Never bought from them , but this one is definitely worth sharing.

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:46 pm

WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Never bought from them , but this one is definitely worth sharing. Empty Re: Never bought from them , but this one is definitely worth sharing.

Post by 10Wrex Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Holy S*** I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Worst service ever, but atleast it's got some humor, as long as you're not the customer.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Never bought from them , but this one is definitely worth sharing. Empty Re: Never bought from them , but this one is definitely worth sharing.

Post by WANTED Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm sorry, but even if I was the potential customer I'd probably fall off my chair laughing my ass off with those responses in spite of being pissed off. Only after would I write back with an angry response back.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:10 am

Didnt wanna bump this, but everytime i randomly read this i bust up laughing haha

"Even if we have the hood, we don't want to sell to you as we know you cannot afford it.

That's why we didn't reply to you"

10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by cr4ckfi3nd Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:25 am

WTF?!?!?!?!? That was the most insane chain of business emails ive ever seen. What are they thinking?
cr4ckfi3nd
cr4ckfi3nd
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down