EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Pan Am SCCA Autox Schedule

2 posters

Go down

2013 Pan Am SCCA Autox Schedule Empty 2013 Pan Am SCCA Autox Schedule

Post by 9!'clipseDOHC Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Here is the 2013 schedule for Pan Am SCCA SOLO AuotX. All of the events are held at Cohen Stadium in the Northeast. If you guys have any questions regrading the events please feel free to ask. We hope to see some new faces out this year!

2-24-13 (1st PAR Solo Championship)

3-03-13 (2nd PAR Solo Championship)

3-17-13 (3rd PAR Solo Championship)

3-31-13 (4th PAR Solo Championship)

5-25-13 “FAST FIVE” - Day 1

5-26-13 “FAST FIVE” - Day 2

6-16-13 (7th PAR Solo Championship)

7-14-13 (8th PAR Solo Championship)

8-18-13 (9th PAR Solo Championship)

9-14-13 “SOLO SHOOTOUT”- Day 1

9-15-13 “SOLO SHOOTOUT”- Day 2

10-20-13 (12th PAR Solo Championship)

11-03-13 (13th PAR Solo Championship)

NOTE: Any or all of the above event dates are subject to cancellation due to other event scheduling conflicts that may occur from time to time during the year at the Cohen Stadium facility.

The first event is this weekend! Also we are having a SOLO School and practice day on Saturday, the day before the first event. This is a great opportunity to come out and try autox for the first time. Just about any car is welcome so come on out!

PAR Solo School & Practice Day

Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013

Times:
School: 9am - 10am
Course Setup: 10am - 11am
Practice: 11am - 2pm

*Entry Fees: $10 (for members & non-members) Must be paid in advance online or on Saturday morning of the school at the site. Entrants for both the school and solo championship must possess a valid and current driver's license or a valid and current driver's permit (16 years of age - minimum with a signed parental or guardian permission form) from their respective state. Parental / guardian forms will be available on the site (both days) at the registration area.

*This $10 "paid" school entry fee, will be applied and discounted off on the normal applicable entry fee for the 1st PAR Solo Championship Event (only) to be held on Sunday, February 24, 2013.

We hope to see you all there - both days!!!

P.s. Last year we had two Evos that participated for the whole season and unfortunately no Subarus. Vortico's Evo took first place in the Street Tires class and my Evo took first place in the Rookies Class. We would love to see more AWD's out at the events this year as both EVO's and STI's are extremely dominate in this sport.

Also the fee's have been dropped $10 per event so it is now more affordable then ever to participate! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask here.
9!'clipseDOHC
9!'clipseDOHC
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

2013 Pan Am SCCA Autox Schedule Empty Re: 2013 Pan Am SCCA Autox Schedule

Post by evo my evo Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 pm

So what's the regular price for Sunday? And what time should we be there on Sunday?
evo my evo
evo my evo
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post by 9!'clipseDOHC Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:52 am

New prices are $35 for non members and $25 for members. Last year it was $45 and $35. If you go on Saturday the $10 is subtracted from the cost on Sunday, so basically Saturday is free if you are going both days.

Racing is scheduled to start at 10am. I would suggest arriving around 9am at the latest to register for the event and go through tech inspection. Come earlier if you want to help setup the course!

I will be missing the event this weekend because of the Dustball Rally but I should be at most of the rest (at least until June when my little girl is born).
9!'clipseDOHC
9!'clipseDOHC
AWD Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by evo my evo Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 am

35! That's a good price thinking of maybe being a member
evo my evo
evo my evo
EPAWD Frequent Flyer

Back to top Go down