EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVS and Evolution

+6
WANTED
community lurker
EPSubiegodfather
BoostHard
slmds2k
10Wrex
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SVS and Evolution  Empty SVS and Evolution

Post by 10Wrex Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 am

I'll kill 2 birds with one stone here.
My shop is the forbidden one by anyone who's talked to Abel. SVS I can assure you they will not blow up your car lol. I'm going on 2 years at their shop and haven't had one issue. Any time I thought something was wrong or sounded off they honored all their work, they'll recheck any work they've done without question. Some shops will charge labor to check their OWN work which is ridiculous. Ive seen 3 STi's myself leave there with 450-500whp on a stock block still running 2+ years later with no issues. But there's more than that. He works mainly with military, or friends of military. Not really a Honda shop, unless it's a friend of yours.
Me and my Wife have been extremely happy with this shop. They offer much more than any 1 shop in the city can do. Anything from an oil change or tint to full on custom fabricated parts and turbo kits. Cosmetic damage, I haven't found any reason to go anywhere else. He even came to my house to help me fix my swamp cooler lol for a smalle fee of 2 monsters (: don't just take someone else's word for it. I'm a firm believer in crushing rumors with that person directly. if you need work, this is not a shop to be overlooked by 1 or 2 rumors.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

SVS and Evolution  Empty Re: SVS and Evolution

Post by 10Wrex Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:08 am

Now this shop is another one I visited to crush rumors with Gabe Chavez relating to a friends 04 STi build with a precision 6262 turbo. Guy paid 13k for a full on build. It was done extremely sloppy, missing a few parts and they had his car from may2011 till December2011 till it was moved to Subaru for a while and they found out he needed a new block due to Evolution running the car without any tune. Very sloppy shop, this is no rumor I was around for this whole build to watch it go down sadly. If they say they know Subaru, you'll end up being another test dummy.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by slmds2k Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm

^made me ROLF at the able comment
slmds2k
slmds2k
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by BoostHard Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Yea Gabe screwed my S*** up too, thought i was an idiot and tried to overprice all my work.
BoostHard
BoostHard
AWD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 am

): dudes is an asshole about it too. My friend asked for his invoices back and they said "oh, after 30 days we store them at another location." needless to say, friend got screwed over. Now Ita getting unscrewed and tuned at SVS lol
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by BoostHard Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:58 am

you should find out how much they will tune a evo for me.
BoostHard
BoostHard
AWD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Shoot me a mod list. 702 569 0202. You use Cobb right?
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by EPSubiegodfather Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 pm

It's funny how people use my name for references or comparisons.

Maybe that's why I go over my cell phone minutes every month answering questions for most of you, right Caad? Lol

But seriously, If you guys need help you know how to get a hold of me.

EPSubiegodfather
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by subywhat Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm

then your one of the lucky ones they dont feel like jerkin around and overpricing for "pioneering" screw both those shops! i might give him some credit if eric can get that supra down the track successfully! as for gabe.... i dont think he's worth giving any credit his name and shop should be banned from any forum

subywhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 am

A few years ago I had went to svs because my engine blew up. Eric wanted to do a build but I wanted a raw performance short block. I paid to get things started. He would call to tell me my progress but 3 months in he said my block was back ordered. So I sat around waiting. Another mont lh or so goes by and still no engine. So I took it upon myself to call raw performance and see what's up. He tells me that my block was ready two weeks after the order. By the time things sorted out my engine was sold because it had sat there 6 months my money was never returned when I picked up my car the windows were down keys in it S*** thrown all over the care and to mention my cars had never been touched as far a work progress I also paid for a race fuel system and never recieved any of that stuff. beware no reason to make this up!

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:25 pm

I never said you were bad, Abel. You have your issues with him and that's cool an all. Other than your post, the other two are obvious trolls -_-
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by EPSubiegodfather Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:10 pm

I don't have issues with any one or any person, not even him and not even you..... I just coment on the fact that you are posting my name in this. I don't run or work for any performance shop, I do my best to help all of you and will continue to do what I love. Every shop has their goods and bads but that's life. The only reason I commented it's because you mentioned me, all is good.
No hard feelings here.

EPSubiegodfather
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Troll? No sir! You may not have said they are a bad shop but I did. Just dropping a word of advice for the new kids out there. Every bit of that story is true so don't doubt it. I am un related to Abel and everybody else.

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 pm

You pointing out "this is a true story" and how you're unrelated. This post has been here for a while now, you adding to it when he appears seems unlikely. Your story just seems too out there to be realistic. Any normal person in that situation could sue. And is heard some pretty wild stories in the Subie world regarding SVS, strangely never heard yours. The 3 people who attempted to "crush" SVS by saying they screw people over, Eric had every text and email to counter their horrible attempts. So he would have yours as well. And he doesn't discuss any buisiness over the phone to farther prove the client was fully aware of what was going on, and he can prove it.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Dude your retared how long have you been working there?

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by community lurker Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:34 pm

plain and simple what records does svs hold? when has that supra got all the way down the track without "letting off" when has eric stoped running his mouth? thats why he'd rather be at the car show then racing his socalled new time attack car at ASR and prove his S***...... eric is a waste of space smack talking guy once threatened he comes up with rumors and whatnot to put himself on top wich pretty much every "performance" shop in ep does sad to know that there is people working out of their backyards putting more effort into their cars...... nuff said
community lurker
community lurker
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 am

Shop review, not owner review. Lol. I read that whole asr thread once so nothing needs to be said about that one. That was so many pages read and time I won't get back. ):

And I've been getting work there for 2 years now. "working" there? Didn't know I had to work there to know anything? I went to him to find out the deal With 2 people attempting to sue him that were in my unit. They had almost convinced ne he actually F*** them over. To the point where my wife kinda didn't want me going there. So we went to ask him, and he explained the story, but also had every text and email between these 2 guys printed out. Needless to say, after reading it the 2 people turned out to be full blown retards. Any stories before April 2010 I may not have heard, so they must not have been that serious
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 am

You should listen to you wife and stop trying to discredit people. Dude stole 6000 dollars of my hard earned money to put it in is supra. Stupid F*** el paso hard parkers. I and when did he learn to tune? Last time I checked he could even drive his car properly.

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Well yeah, 6k is a lot. Dunno who you are and never heard of him jacking 6k. I'm not discrediting anyone, he had every single email and text between him and 2 of these clients. One with a Mazda Protege wagon and one with an Evo 8 I think it was. When I can visually see what happens between those disgruntled clients and him, it's no wonder they're lawsuit never amounted to anything, as for you. Why did you not Persue an legal action towards him? 6k is a goddamn lot to just let go. And how long ago was this?
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 pm

I'm not trolling you or anything, either. Just haven't heard this story from anyone and am actually interested in the details and why this could have possibly happend. And he does tuning though the Cobb much like Clark turner does. Probably a little different. I can say his tune was exteamly helpful and haven't had a single issue with it. Been running it for close to a year and a half. Just changed out spark plugs and they were in amazing shape still. No signs of any issues.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Just because he can download a map from Cobb ad load it doesn't make him a tuner. It makes him a poser. I run a standalone computer and I have a real world renowned tuner do my maps. To answer your question about the law suit well let's just say you guys in Texas have some pretty S*** laws when it comes to that. Also do not drop Clark's name when he is a real tuner and builds his own maps. Eric will tell you what you want to hear. I'm sure he didn't tune your car man. You could have saved a whole bunch of cash loading the map yourself.

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 pm

So what dyno did he get you stock turbo numbers from. Hahaha no way in hell that setup is capable of that. Your car maybe made 220 stock from the factor and your claiming with his tune you are making 100 more horse power? Post a dyno sheet and squash this for me I'd love to see it. I think you have been had big dog.

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Also when did svs buy a pro tuner license? If he's claiming to tune these cars he better have one and if not then this just adds to what I have said he's a fraud. For being a military man I'd hope you would have a lot more common sense dude. I could tell you my ding a ling what 15 inches but you wouldn't really know til it was in your mouth right?

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Really hope you're not mad over a shop I go to? The while thing was a choice, and that was my overall time at the shop. Really sucks if your story is true. Like I said, there's no proof or it ever happening and I've never heard it in the rumor mill of the Subie/tuners here. Lots being said here, no proof either way. The dyno he uses is in Arizona. You keep straying from the point of the topic, good and bad experiences at SVS. I just asked for a little more info on your incident. I can't say anytime bad about Eric or his shop. I know him outside of the whole SVS thing, families hang out pretty often. Our wives are friends, our kids play. Because I know him in that way and have him provide proof from any issues from customers claiming he screwed them. I can see him taking 6k from someone. Thus, unless you have proof or something it's just another rumor. Not discrediting you but it's hard to believe. I'm done posting on here. If you got anything that you think I can learn or need to know shoot me a text of message,
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Or* message. iPhone autotroll
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down