EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVS and Evolution

+6
WANTED
community lurker
EPSubiegodfather
BoostHard
slmds2k
10Wrex
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SVS and Evolution  - Page 2 Empty Re: SVS and Evolution

Post by Svsdie Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm not avoiding the story what more do I need to say? Why would there be evidence of my ordeal? Doesnt that go against the screwing people ethics of business? And how would I have your number I'm not Abel you schmuck! And I asked for a dyno sheet because it doesn't exist which just backs up that svs is a dishonest shop. But it's cool this post is old by a month and I decided to chime in because people need to know. Thanks for your time but what happened is true so you can say I'm nont discrediting you but I don't believe you well played dude. The last post was me don't know why my name changed

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 pm

You seem to know oh so much about me, my number is a couple places on here. I don't recall posting any of my build on here, so your "no way you can make that power with your mods" doesn't make much sense to me was all. 09+ WRX stock Turbos have made 310+ whp.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 pm

I don't know anything about you I don't even know your name. And clear as day it says your car and numbers every time you postthats what I'm going off of plus you mentioned you have s Cobb. No need to be nut swinging.

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm

So you look at numbers, can clearly see I have a front mount, intake, bov and I mentioned stock turbo. And my "Cobb" tune youre so sure I got screwed over with. When I look at my list of maps, I only have one. The rest are gone (: after I finish my build coming back from Korea ill have just 3 maps, none of which Cobb made.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Good for you man. But putting bolts on on and building a car are two different worlds

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 am

You talk about bulding a car? You couldn't even order the right part for your car. But come up with a story to make you look like the victum. Well played. Man the F*** up and post actual stories/reviews. Not ones to make you look like you got screwed. Trey has told me about you before, so unless you got your S*** right don't post that garbage here.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am

Haha I couldn't order the right part. That's why you go to a shop to have shut done they order it for you. Your a tool if your going to believe trey. How about you tell me what he said and let everyone know. I gave my story with 110% truth behind it. Enlighten me bro all you wanted was details and you keep saying why have I never heard about this well dude you just answered that by saying trey has talked about me. I have stuck to my story but you keep jumping around with what you have to say. Sorry you have to sleep on it every time I post so you can go consult you "pals" but dude grow up. You obviously can not draw your own conclusions. So I'll draw one trey and Eric must put it to you good to keep you coming back I think it's so funny. Hey everybody give this guy a hand for being the most ignorant F*** of the week.

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 pm

I here I a little dessert to top it all off youtube.com/watch?v=VGFj6UZ9fKo&feature=youtube_gdat enjoy guey hahahah. But all bullshit aside ask him if they ever even touch my car other than I push it outside! Ask them if they didn't keep all my money ask them if they didn't try to act all buddy buddy with me. Sorry dude I'm telling the truth and I hope you guys lose a ton of business too!!!!!

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:27 pm

It is what it is, people can choose for themselves. I'm not a mechanic, I've ordered parts but what's the point? If he orders it I usually can get a lower price. Anyway. Trey, like yourself "has no reason to lie" you did get a refund for the part your ordered that was wrong. But you'd never admit that cause you've had 5+ years to fabricate your story. Your story wont effect this shop in the least bit. Still packed and still happy customers
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:30 pm

And as far as my sleep schedule goes, me "sleeping on it" I wake up at 4am... So I sleep around 8-9 when my kid goes to sleep. Since my sleeping matters SO much to you.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm

As I recall I paid svs to order my short block for me. It wasn't because of a part number. My engine was never shipped because svs never finished paying for it. My car sat there six months with the windows down my interior got ruined and things were taken from my car also. That is my money not yours I want it back. You can say you didn't charge me storage but you should have to because you guys didn't follow through on your end. I love how I have not said a word about who I am what I drive but Eric and trey know right away isn't that funny? And I'm the one lying yea right dude. That's my money I gave for a service that was never provided. And my story is the same as it always has been. Kinda funny Eric says I ordered parts that were wrong and what not when I just gave him money to take care of all that for me. Svs stole from me and I want my money.

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Lol quit being a douche. When I asked Eric about it he didn't recall your name or your car, Just the overall incident, Trey remembered you as "that dumbshit who gave them the wrong part number" pretty sure it wasent your "hard earned money", either. Drop the act man. Im don't arguering with a retard. I've fed the troll Long enough this time, put a little fire into a fresh forum. Now, go cry some more somewhere else.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Typical el paso people lol you can believe them all you want man an avoid this all you want you weren't obligated to respond one time but you chose to. Call me names dude what ever makes you happy I'm telling you they F*** me money and Eric and trey will lie til they die. Why would they ever come clean that would make them guilty duh I wish you'd open your eyes and understand I'm not sayin they screw everyone but they screwed me. But you can type all the bad words you want it just seems ever post you put doesn't really have any backing or seems a bit late actually. So on a lighter note svs F*** me 6 grand says its my fault I didn't get my car fixed and I'm lying did I miss anything

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Like I said. Let people choose for themselves. You can sit and say your story is 100% just as easy as they can. Anyone can say anything for any reason. You could be some disgruntled kid who thinks your story will stray people away. They could all be lying assholes. Whatever the case no one will ever know this 100% truth, no reason to keep up the nonsense. Everyone got a little show. I can say as of right this second, as the shop is and I've seen over the past 2 years I've seen people keep coming back again and again and tons of new people. And of the 8 years open,hundreds of cars built I haven't seen or heard any truthful stories from the angry clients, thus why I can't believe your story is 110% true.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 pm

There's only one guy who speaks like this. I have the funny suspicion that this is Eric himself posting like he's someone else, as NO ONE other than him refers to his customers as clients as he does, nor talks as much bullshit.

WANTED

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Lol I can assure you I'm not Eric. That's my WRX parked in the driveway of my house. Go to the intro threads as well. Pretty sure Eric isn't in the army, wake up at 4am. Id much prefer his job, trust me.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 pm

That's pretty funny, because Eric has posted the EXACT same wording on other forums. I say proof of life or ban.

Post up a pic of your car with a sign that say's "SVS is the best in the world" with today's date on it. You don't have to put yourself in the pic if you don't want.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Lol I don't have to prove anything. I've been to a meet with my car. Real funny assumption you have going on though. Didn't expect that at all. If he gives me his supra and Lexus I'll say in him though.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm

You kinda do, as you're the one quoting him verbatim. My request shouldn't be that difficult, and is far from insulting to your most favorite shop in the world if you truly are who you say you are.

BTW, I'm awful curious how SVS was able to give you a "tune" on account of the fact they don't have a dyno or privileges to one. Last time I checked, they are not a certified Cobb pro-tuner. I could always have Trey Cobb verify that too if you'd like.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Although, interestingly enough a little birdy has told me he's just using generic tunes from a company called DynoComp, who is a pro-tuner.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm

I only talked to Trey about that incident because I know he worked there during that time and is pretty up front with how he explains things. It's not a hard request, no. But really pointless. He does it with the access port. won't have a dyno till I finish my build before I come back from Korea. Car should be done in march-April I get back may. Then I'll have a dyno sheet and all that proof people love to see. Right now just on a maxed out street tune via the Cobb. Can't do anything more till I get injectors, turbo and getting rails just because. Then dyno and I'll have only 3 maps on my AP. You can say he can't do it, but the results rendered from the tune weren't one of him "just putting on a stage 2 map and calling it a day"
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Sounds like you guys have been exposed:) I just hope you don't come back and your car was like mine

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by STi2eNvy Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 pm

10Wrex has been out to a couple of meets and a lot of us know him personally.
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 pm

I smell bad comedy in the works here.
Funny thing is, I did read your intro. According to it, you were leaving for Korea May 10. Now you're suddenly going to be back in May????

Quoted from your intro thread. The part in question in bold.

"Took a while to get around to the whole Introduction thing, I never, ever use my laptop. Name is Terrance. In the army, like most of you here. Had 3 subies own 2, First was a 2009 Impreza GT, Traded that in for my 2010 WRX then got the Wife a 2012 Impreza. Found out about the meets and stuff from a note left on my car. Spent a decent amount in mods on mah car. Im way to lazy to list sooooo Pictures from when i was Off the lot to where i am now Hope to make it out to a lot more meets during april and into early may. I leave for Korea May 10th ): "

https://epawd.forumotion.com/t27-2010-wrx-hatch-d
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next