EPAWD - EL PASO ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVS and Evolution

+6
WANTED
community lurker
EPSubiegodfather
BoostHard
slmds2k
10Wrex
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SVS and Evolution  - Page 3 Empty Re: SVS and Evolution

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Not even the slightest chance of that ^ they've had my car anywhere from 30 minutes to a month+ Always get it back better than I left it. again why I can't fully trust your story. Just understand it from my perspective. Everything you're claiming, in my 2 years there. I've never witnessed. So why the hell would I believe some outrageous story some random kid spits out after damn near 6 years? I don't believe it. Someone here might. Thats all that needs to be said on that
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Leave may 10th 2012. Year long tour. Be back may 2013.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:07 pm

STi2eNvy wrote:10Wrex has been out to a couple of meets and a lot of us know him personally.

I have to honest here, his posts are almost verbatim to the way the owner of SVS posts. I have an extremely strong suspicion over the authorship of this review.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Last edited by WANTED on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by STi2eNvy Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

I know its Terrance writing them, maybe he has just spent so much time over at SVS that he has gone to the dark side affraid
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 pm

I personally know Tommy Allen. That build was took on before he deployed WITH me to Kuwait lol. Which is my default already a year. I've read all the emails between him and Eric thus why nothing ever became of that. A full race build on a 90somethin protege wagon? Not even the speed. It got converted from auto to 5 speed, exhaust but NO ONE makes pistons for that POS. Allen was fully aware of the set backs from all the emails. That dumbass got kicked out of the army, stopped making payments on his car and it got repo'd right from the shop. That's how that story ended. Couple more details here and there but main point is. Oh, and he was on a payment plan. Stopped paying midway during deployment. No money = no progress.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Been on the darkside (: seein more and more awd cars popping by these past couple weeks.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Svsdie Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:20 pm

By the way im not some kid I've been in the Subaru game for a lot longer than you I have had my run ins with bad shops but svs takes the cake and people's money then they throw out false claims of me not getting the right parts! Last time I checked whether or not I ordered a 2.0 or a 2.5 I should have received a running car. But I ended up taking it to a real shop and had a full race build done I'm sure I would have never gotten the setup I have today if svs would have did it. Eric wanted to put je pistons in my car sorry bro I'm not a Honda kid

Svsdie

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 pm

STi2eNvy wrote:I know its Terrance writing them, maybe he has just spent so much time over at SVS that he has gone to the dark side affraid

If you're pretty sure it's him, then I'll have to take it at that. However, this is not the first time a shop has pulled this kind of crap on other forums before.

If this really is Terrence posting this, be forewarned that this shop is notorious for overcharging it's customers, or "clients" as the owner calls them, for additional work they neither wanted nor authorized as well as taking way too long to even perform the work to begin with. Any shop can suck you in with piddly work here and there, but he's just fattening you up for the kill for when you dump big change for work.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:29 pm

10Wrex wrote:I personally know Tommy Allen. That build was took on before he deployed WITH me to Kuwait lol. Which is my default already a year. I've read all the emails between him and Eric thus why nothing ever became of that. A full race build on a 90somethin protege wagon? Not even the speed. It got converted from auto to 5 speed, exhaust but NO ONE makes pistons for that POS. Allen was fully aware of the set backs from all the emails. That dumbass got kicked out of the army, stopped making payments on his car and it got repo'd right from the shop. That's how that story ended. Couple more details here and there but main point is. Oh, and he was on a payment plan. Stopped paying midway during deployment. No money = no progress.

Actually, you can have pistons custom made by Wiseco delivered to you in a month. Besides, for the money paid, he could have had a turbo motor swapped in including the price of labor.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 pm

And for God sakes, quit quoting Eric!!!!!!!!!!
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by cs10wrx Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:32 pm

This S*** is better than Jerry Springer.

Also why I don't like the car scene. Too much damn bickering. I'll continue to be reclusive in my garage getting drunk every weekend.

cs10wrx
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Already spent tons. Love your theory. I've "heard" lots about shops. So I go to them and ask them. Speed factory basically ignored any thing I brought up to them. Nothing serious rumor or not they should have crushed it. Evolution had no hope of covering their pitiful excuse of a build. I still went just to see their excuse, was just as crappy as the build they produced. I like RPM. Wouldn't suggest a Subie there cause I mainly see honda's there but he's pretty cool. Eric was the ONLY one, that when I confronted him on that Build posted above and The Evo 8 build you may have heard about, they were both on my unit and tried to compile evidence together only to get shot down by their own texts, emails, and pictures. This happend right after I started going there. Both of these guys tried to get me to stop going there. So I went, confronted Eric on it and he produced pages and pages of emails, texts and pics. Can't argue with what's in writing. Again why that whole case got dropped
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

cs10wrx wrote:This S*** is better than Jerry Springer.

Also why I don't like the car scene. Too much damn bickering. I'll continue to be reclusive in my garage getting drunk every weekend.

That's how it should be. Subie house party. The people I've met at the meets are pretty cool. Just don't have a lot of tines on weekends. I wanna make more while I'm on leave for the next 30 days or so
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by STi2eNvy Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Yeah wanted the same type of stuff happened to me too back in Virginia! A lot of shops do that but I have no say in any shops here because I havent used any of them for work.
STi2eNvy
STi2eNvy
Community Founder =)

https://epawd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WANTED Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 pm

10Wrex wrote:Already spent tons. Love your theory. I've "heard" lots about shops. So I go to them and ask them. Speed factory basically ignored any thing I brought up to them. Nothing serious rumor or not they should have crushed it. Evolution had no hope of covering their pitiful excuse of a build. I still went just to see their excuse, was just as crappy as the build they produced. I like RPM. Wouldn't suggest a Subie there cause I mainly see honda's there but he's pretty cool. Eric was the ONLY one, that when I confronted him on that Build posted above and The Evo 8 build you may have heard about, they were both on my unit and tried to compile evidence together only to get shot down by their own texts, emails, and pictures. This happend right after I started going there. Both of these guys tried to get me to stop going there. So I went, confronted Eric on it and he produced pages and pages of emails, texts and pics. Can't argue with what's in writing. Again why that whole case got dropped

Holy lollerskates!!!!! I swear I'm talking to two people with this guy. I'm done here. Eric/Terrence I hope the car turns out great and makes all the horsepower and performance you want without getting ripped off like the masses before you.
WANTED
WANTED
Forum Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

I haven't met the masses that say this, just the one or two here and here. Thanks though! Im hoping to make good power. All in all the morale of this thread was. Try SVS if you want. Rigo is a good alternative who has helped many people on here. Don't go to evolution or you'll end up at one of those two mentioned up there to fix it. Dunno about RPM, Speed factory or any other shops as far as putting out fast reliable subies, haven't seen one from them yet.
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by community lurker Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am

Wow any shop that brings up this much hell in a forum probably isn't very good haha 1the guy backs them up and no one else does..... love how u said u spent tons there and still on Bolton's lol
community lurker
community lurker
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Wheels, tires, fixed a decent amount of cosmetic damage, painted some stuff, powder coated calipers and rims and pipes, exhaust cut out, coilovers, sway bars, brakes. Had springs before coilovers. Those single piece invidia headers/uppipe are pricey. Spec Stage 3+ clutch and flywheel, Perrin LCP. Probably other stuff I forgot, but it adds up
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by community lurker Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 pm

give me tons of money and i can get you the same Wink btw you said you have seen 3-4 450-500hp sti's leave that shop where are they now out? just wondering havnot seen them around?
community lurker
community lurker
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 pm

The 2 I can confirm a 2005 and 2010 are both in germany. The 2005 made 480-490whp on race gas. This was on a stock block and him hauling ass in germany for 3 years by the time he comes back in august 2013. I'll beat him back by a couple months. And should get similar numbers cause he decided he didn't like the EL headers exhaust note ):
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 pm

So, I'd I make 470+ whp on race gas and blow my engine you can have every right to talk S*** and SVS sucks. But I'll be the Subie that doesnt PCS to Germany or some other country soon after my build. I'll post dyno sheets, appear at meets and what not. I plan to stay on el paso, bought a house and everything cause I've met better people here than I did in vegas. Zenkai motorsports in Vegas screwed me over sorta bad ):
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by community lurker Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:36 pm

should have went to trevtec anyways... yeah you tell everyone to prove that they a S*** shop why not you prove they are not? buying wheels and an FMIC doesn't make them a good shop
community lurker
community lurker
AWD Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz2.5 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 pm

cs10wrx wrote:This S*** is better than Jerry Springer.

Very late on this and apologies for bumping an old thread but....... ^^ True Story^^ Smile
Chaz2.5
Chaz2.5
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post by 10Wrex Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Lol i was like "Who the hell would bump this?!" It was for the lulz, stuff did get very interesting though with that dude's story from like 5 years ago. Think i told Donald what happend haha
10Wrex
10Wrex
Cyber Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next